The deal is done. The car you just sold has rolled off the lot, and is now running free in your target market.... Complete with a license plate that showcases your dealership's name. How do you want your dealership's name to be remembered?
The quality of the frame, should match the quality of the car. It should be a direct reflection of the quality of product you sell. If it is not, the customer will just simply throw it away.
Promoting and maintaining your brand is important.
Benefits of Stainless Steel Plate Frames
- Stainless steel license plate frames look better!
- Stainless steel holds up better over time
- Shipping weight is nearly half that of comparable zinc alloy frames, therefore saving you money
- Less bulky than zinc frames
- More finish options! Mirror shiny finish, brushed, gun metal plating, color paint
- Only high grade stainless steel material is used. Does not rust or deteriorate like some zinc frames
- US & Canadian styles shown here. European & Australian Number Plate Frames are also available
Sharp’s Stainless Steel Plate Frames after 1 year
There really is no comparison!
But here are some of the key points…
Compared to Zinc Alloy Frames
- Zink Alloy won’t last ~ Especially in cold weather climates. They will wear significantly depending on the metal materials used during the manufacturing process
- Zinc frames are are also plated, which will deteriorate over time ~especially in northern climates where they are exposed to road salt, sand etc.
- Zinc frames are really heavy ~adding unnecessary shipping weight, and weight to the car.
- Competing zinc frames are often manufactured using recycled alloys which creates inconsistency in the lifespan of the frame. We have even seen some of our competitors frames rust!
Competitor’s Zinc Alloy Frame after 1 year
Options Options and More Options Its your brand make it custom!
Many Plating and finish options to choose from
How do I justify upgrading to Stainless from plastic or zinc frames?
-How much are you spending on Billboards and media advertising (TV, Radio)?
-What is the current intangible marketing budget
-How much of that is allocated for physical promotional items?
Plate Frames will be seen every day for just a few dollars per car..
-In your Target Market
-To your customers and potential customers
-Showcasing product that you actually sell ~ Your cars
Call us, and we will design a completely custom dealership number plate frame today!
We specialize in manufacturing and supplying the highest quality auto dealership promotional Products. Reinforce and connect with your customers everyday with branded products that your customers will use and appreciate. Low quality items are not used and are quickly discarded. Our high quality items are made to project the quality of your brand and dealership. A single item can generate thousands of impressions and is an immediate reminder of who to call for service, parts or their next new vehicle!
View more Dealership plate frame options: DealerPlateFrames.com
Let us design your next promotion. Want to learn more how to brand your dealership?